The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has been affecting the global economy for nearly two years. Although the world economy did not fall into recession, many businesses are operating at a faltering pace. Besides, due to the current strained international trade relations and the ever changing political and foreign policy preferences of different countries, many corporations are forced to increase their investment costs on market intelligences and risk management for the purpose of making right decisions and staying competitive in this challenging business environment. According to iQor RMS Collectability Index for the first half of 2021, the repayment ability of companies continues to show a downward trend across 18 major industries worldwide. Overall, the global economic outlook is still considering as "extremely high uncertain" when economic activities are closely engaged with the development of the pandemic.
In this seminar, speakers will explain how to use reliable data to make accurate judgments and prevent different types of business risks in an era of information overload. They will also explore how to use DnB Hong Kong's commercial credit database data, such as shipping data, on risk management and to find business opportunities. Furthermore, through iQor RMS Big Data Analytics of global debt collectability and trends, speakers will provide companies with risk prevention and market trends, and explore the strategies on debt recovery management for international trade.
1. Risks in business world
- Fraud, credit risk, supplier risk, cyber risk, and third-party risk
2. How can data set be used on risk prevention? The following data element will be elaborated:
- Entity data
- Firmographic data
- Trade data
- Litigation data
- Family tree/ UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) data
- Financial data
- Shipping data
3. Application and case sharing of the above data sets
4. iQor RMS Collectability Index of 18 major industries around the world – 2021 first half-year
5. iQor RMS big data analysis of global debt collectability and trend
6. Effective debt recovery processes, practices and techniques
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.