Bowie Lau, Founder & Managing Director of MaGEHold
An early-stage Technology Angel Investment Firm nurturing innovative startups that leverage Emerging technologies like AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Cybersecurity and IoT. She is also the Founder of MaGESpire - A technology education & advisory group enabling fintech ventures in areas of Strategy, Architecture & Business Development. Further, she is a partner of True Global Ventures 4 Plus - A first-of-its-kind Global Decentralized Venture Capital Fund focused on investing into promising early-stage & late stage Tech startups. She is passionate about giving back to the society and runs MaGESpire Community – a knowledge enhancement forum where she conducts lots of educational talks focusing on emerging technologies, family offices and investments.
Gary Walter Mrics, Co-founder & CEO of Realinflo
Gary is a Chartered Surveyor and has over 13 years' experience in the real estate industry with Swire Properties and Colliers International. During his career, he undertook projects across the whole Asia Pacific region, including Mainland China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia and the Philippines. He has worked in multiple sides of the industry, from development to asset management, valuation, brokerage and consultancy. Frustrated by the lack of reliable data across Asia, he founded Realinflo to raise standards and transparency.
In 2016, Gary was awarded the Excellent Young Achiever of the Year in the Hong Kong RICS Awards. He is also Co-founder of the PropTech Institute based in Hong Kong and you can find him speaking regularly at PropTech events across the region.
Harris Sun, Founder & CEO of RaSpect
RaSpect is a deep tech company with predictive AI technology for sustainability. The company builds patented technology for robust city management. The solution provided by RaSpect dramatically increases the safety and reliability of built infrastructure and boosts the efficiency of performance monitoring with lower costs. The technology has been well-proven with numerous endorsements from reputable landmark property owners in Hong Kong. With over 100 customers, the company shows a strong traction in Hong Kong and regional markets.
The product suite covers from building facade inspection to building services predictive maintenance in systems such as E&M, lifts, escalators, HVAC etc. The mission of the company is to create a safer, smarter and greener sustainable environment.
Vishalsai Daswani, Founder & CEO of MyPropty
Vishalsai is a Software Engineer with a background in IOT and Big Data. During his career, he worked with Uber and Cisco out in the San Francisco Bay Area. In 2017, he moved to Hong Kong and was intrigued by the real estate sector where processes hadn't changed in the last few decades and where most decisions were made with little data insights. He later founded MyPropty to assist landlords to digitize and transform their tenancy management.
MyPropty is a platform helping small-to-medium property owners, with between 1-100 rental properties, become expert property owners. By anonymously getting data and price insights between a network of other property owners, landlords can increase their property returns and benefit from economies of scale with third-party vendors. The company gives landlords a product suite to easily track and manage their real estate portfolio performance, whilst also allowing them to outsource services on demand if needed, including repairs coordination and leasing assistance.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.