Daniel Hui, Tax Partner, KPMG China
Hui specializes in China tax and has almost 20 years’ experience working in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Toronto.
He has advised clients on cross-border tax matters, transfer pricing, merger and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, IPO and pre-acquisition due diligence assistance engagements in China. He also specializes in deal structure and post-deal integration projects to optimize tax efficiency.
Bin Yang, Tax Partner, KPMG China
Yang joined KPMG Guangzhou in 2006. He has extensive experience in R&D services, corporate compliance and corporate structure advisory, with clients including multinational companies and SMEs in retail, manufacturing, real estate and service industries.
Yang's previous experience includes more than a decade with the Department of Commerce, focusing on inbound investment policy advisory and project management. He also worked in a multinational retail company as the head of corporate development, legal and government affairs.
Duncan Chiu, Chief Representative, Hengqin FTZ (Hong Kong) Representative Office
Chiu is the President of the Hong Kong Information Technology Joint Council (HKITJC), Chairman of Lai Yuen Company Limited and Managing Director of Radiant Venture Capital Limited. Over the years, he has been vigorously involved in IT, cultural and entertainment related investment projects and also community services.
For the past 20 years, Chiu has been active in the IT sector, investing in technology corporations and start-ups in Greater China, North America and Israel. A number of them have been listed on the stock exchanges in Hong Kong and overseas. In 2014, he co-founded Radiant Venture Capital which mainly invests in early-stage tech startups and now has more than 30 technology start up investments in its portfolio.
Yvonne Wong, General Manager, Qianhai International Liaison Services Limited, Shenzhen Qianhai Authority
As General Manager of the Qianhai International Liaison Services, Wong promotes the development of business ties between the district and Hong Kong.
Wong is also the Chairman of the Hong Kong United Youth Science and Technology Association, Vice Chairman of the Y.Elites Association, Committee Member of Harbin People's Political Consultative Conference, and Executive Committee member of Guangdong Women’s Federation.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Details such as the webinar link will be sent to attendee by ZOOM email 3 days before the event.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.