The initiative of developing the Greater Bay Area (GBA) into a world-class city cluster has gained considerable momentum since the release of the development plan by the Central Government. Going hand-in-hand, incentive policies are implemented to align individual income tax rates between Hong Kong and other cities in the GBA to facilitate talent mobility.
The Chamber has invited KPMG China experts to this seminar to share with Chamber members their insights on the individual tax incentives and workforce planning in the GBA.
Seminar topics in focus:
• Overview of the GBA talent policies
• Industries in which the GBA will likely create more job opportunities
• Monetary and non-monetary factors to consider for workforce planning
• Individual tax planning in relation to the GBA talent management
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
||Murray Sarelius, National Head of People Services, KPMG China
Murray Sarelius is a Tax Partner in KPMG's Hong Kong People Services team. He has more than 20 years of experience with tax issues impacting individuals and businesses operating internationally. Murray has a specific focus on tax management for private clients, and high growth businesses.
Daniel Hui, Partner, KPMG China
Daniel is a partner of KPMG specialized in China tax, and he has over 19 years of working experience in China, Hong Kong and Toronto
|Date and Time
||2020/09/11 11:00 to 12:15
||This event will take place online via ZOOM
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$100 / Non-Members @ HK$200
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.