||Ricky Cheng, Director & Head of Risk Advisory, BDO
Ricky Cheng is the Director and Head of Risk Advisory of BDO, with major responsibility in the area of risk advisory services. He specialises in assisting clients in managing their internal audit function and meeting corporate governance requirements in both Mainland China and Hong Kong. Ricky has 20 years of risk and assurance experience. He previously worked for major international accounting firms and had commercial internal audit experience. His expertise covers various services such as Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, risk management assessment, compliance assistance, corporate governance compliance review, internal audit assistance, business process review, environmental, social and governance (ESG) readiness and reporting support services review, and stored value facilities (SVF) licence independent assessment review. The portfolio of clients managed by Ricky comes from a wide variety of industries including transportation, property development and construction, gaming and entertainment, hospitality, manufacturing, gold and minerals mining, fast moving consumer goods, retailing and department chain stores, and financial institutions such as brokerage houses and derivative products companies. Ricky is a frequent event speaker on related topics for professional organisations, and provides training services for listed and non-listed companies. He was a Committee Member of ACCA Hong Kong in 2011-2013, and is now a training committee member of The Hong Kong Institute of Directors (since 2013), fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and Certified Internal Auditor.
Roger Lo, Senior Manager of Risk Advisory BDO
Roger Lo has over 10 years of professional experiences in data security on IT infrastructure and systems. With a mixed business and information technology background, he has worked in Fortune 500 companies, insurance company, public hospital, and telecommunications company to provide control implementations, technical review & policy management on cybersecurity, IT system, sensitive data & IT infrastructure. His clients are corporations listed in Hong Kong & Mainland China. He has conducted data integrity review for a number of regulated businesses, such as securities, asset management, SVF, casino, hospitality, manufacturing & retail.Roger's duties are advising or reengineering these businesses by providing IT risk assessment in compliance to US NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and/or China Cybersecurity Law. He is a member and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), associate member of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and previously a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.