Neuroscientific researches over the past 10 years have changed many ways we think about human behaviour and performance. As HR professionals and organizational leaders, how can we apply such insights to our talent, team and leadership development?
In this interactive seminar, the speaker will share with you some key insights from recent neuroscientific researches and several brain-based tools and strategies, in order to drive staff engagement and team performance:
• From a neuroscience perspective, how does today's Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) business environment impact work performance, teamwork and ability to innovate
• The S.C.A.R.F. Model (based on research by Dr David Rock): the five key "domains" that influence human behaviours and interpersonal relationships
• Case study: applying the S.C.A.R.F. Model to driving and managing change
• Four key traits of an effective leader in the 21st Century: Respectful, Responsive, Resilient and Resonant
• Three key strategies to improve quality of performance conversations in order to enhance employee engagement and retention
• Live simulation with group discussion: utilizing brain-based profiling tools* to achieve talent development and team building
* First 15 successful registrants can receive a complimentary "Six Seconds: Brain Talent" profiling assessment, and their report findings will be explained during the live simulation session.