||Peter Yip (MBA, CPLP, FHKIB, FHKIoD, FHKSoE), CEO of CSG Consultancy
Peter Yip has more than 20 years of human resource management and consulting experience in leading financial institutions, including JPMorgan, Chase Manhattan Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, ABN AMRO Bank and The Bank of East Asia. Apart from practical banking experience, Yip specializes in organizational integration, leadership alignment, change management, culture development, performance management and feedback management. Before starting his own training and consulting business, Yip was the Head of Learning & Development, North Asia in JPMorgan. He had been instrumental in helping JPMorgan develop new leaders, build new cultures and implement new learning strategies after the successful mergers of Chase Manhattan Bank and Chemical Bank, and integration of Chase Manhattan Bank, JPMorgan and Jardine Fleming. Yip is a seasoned and professional consultant in the market. He has led many successful consulting projects and facilitated hundreds of training programs in over 15 countries in USA, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific region. Yip is also a popular global speaker. He always gives visionary and thought-provoking speeches and presentation in the West and the East such as the American Society for Training & Development Conference in London, the Summit on Globalization of Human Resource in Taiwan, the Institute of Human Resource Management in Hong Kong, etc.
Victor Siu (CFA, AICPA), Director, Business Valuation & Transaction Advisory of Greater China Appraisal Ltd
Victor Siu has over 12 years of experience in the finance sector, with this current role as the Head of Business Valuation and Transaction Advisory at Greater China Appraisal Ltd (GCA). He began his career as a financial analyst with Canada's Ministry of Finance, and spearheaded new income-generating tax programmes under the Revenue Division. Since returning to Hong Kong in 2008, Siu spent the majority of his time in the investment banking field. Started off as an investment banking analyst with Daiwa Capital Markets, where he completed numerous public and private fundraising transactions, including IPOs, M&As, convertible bonds and etc., with a focus on technology, resources and renewable energy sectors. After his time with Daiwa Capital Markets, Siu joined UBS AG as a Director with the China team, where he focused on deal origination and execution in the Asia Pacific region, and left his mark of a number of landmark transactions. With a strong track record of fundraising for startups to blue-chip companies under his belt, Siu co-founded one of the fastest-growing P2P investment platforms in Shenzhen. As the CEO of the company, Siu helped built up the company from scratch, and was responsible for its operation, finance, human resources, legal as well as marketing departments.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.