||Kenneth Wong, Leader, Tax Controversy Services, PwC Hong Kong
Emily Chak, Partner, Tax Services, PwC Hong Kong
Philip Hung, Director, Tax Controversy Services, PwC Hong Kong
Wengee Poon, Director, Transfer Pricing, PwC Hong Kong
Karen Au, Senior Manager, Tax Controversy Services, PwC Hong Kong
|Date and Time
||2019/05/20 14:30 to 16:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$280 / Non-Members @ HK$580
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.