||John Lee Ka-chiu, Secretary for Security
Mr Lee joined the Hong Kong Police Force in 1977 as a probationary inspector and was promoted to the post of Deputy Commissioner in 2010.
During his 33 years of service in the Police, Mr Lee had held a variety of posts responsible for operational duties, CID, Complaints Against Police, Service Quality, Personnel, Training, Information Systems, Finance, Policies Formulation, Planning and Development. He had been the Commander of Kowloon West Region, Assistant Commissioner (Crime) and Director of Crime and Security. Mr Lee had rich experience in criminal investigation, crisis management and security matters. Before he left the Police, he held the office of Deputy Commissioner (Management), responsible for the development and running of management systems of the whole Police Force.
He took up the office of Under Secretary for Security on 1 October 2012 and assisted the Secretary for Security in formulation of policies, management of resources, and engagement with the media, the legislature and different sectors of the community in respect of security matters. He became Secretary for Security on 1 July 2017.
Mr Lee holds a Master Degree in Public Policy and Administration. He was awarded the Hong Kong Police Service Medal for Distinguished Service and Silver Bauhinia Star in recognition of his exemplary contribution.
|Date and Time
||2019/03/19 15:30 to 17:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$170
+$50 for booking offline
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.