The workshop will be conducted in Cantonese, please refer to the Chinese version for information.
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
||Norris Chan, Consultant, Receivable Management Services (HK) Ltd
Norris Chan has over 30 years of hands-on experience in the debt collection industry. As a veteran debt receivable practitioner, Norris and his team have managed portfolios exceeding billions of US dollars. He is a popular speaker and has conducted over 800 seminars in Greater China.
Su Ping, Partner, Beijing Yingke Law Firm Guangzhou Office
Beijing Yingke Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Asia, with 51 branch offices and over 6,000 lawyers in China. Ms Su has 13 years of legal experience in litigation and arbitration, real estate and land acquisition, bank and non-performing loans. Ms Su also serves as the legal adviser for different organizations, Chinese banks and listed companies.
|Date and Time
||2018/11/15 15:00 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$350 / Non-Members @ HK$740
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.