|| Mr Reed Hatcher, Head of Research, Cushman & Wakefield
As Head of Research for Hong Kong, Mr Reed Hatcher leads a team that covers the territory's dynamic property markets in producing regular market commentary and presenting to the firm's investor, developer, and corporate clients. Reed has over 16 years' real estate advisory experience in Greater China, leading real estate trend analysis, strategic consulting, and investment due diligence engagements across office, retail, residential, and industrial markets. Past clients include Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Lendlease, and Keppel Land. Mr Hatcher graduated from the Trinity College, USA, with a degree in economics.
Ms Queeny So, Executive Director, Capital Markets, China, Cushman & Wakefield
Ms Queeny So is responsible for Capital Market's China businesses in Cushman & Wakefield. Queeny provides investment transactional services from deal origination, market analysis and negotiation to transaction conclusion. Queeny is also experienced in providing joint venture investment and financing advisory services for sovereign funds, institutional clients and local developers.
Queeny successfully developed an all round platform where flows of market intelligence and investment opportunities have increased significantly. The well-established relationships with international institutional investors, Hong Kong and Mainland developers, corporate clients as well as local private investors
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.