||Charles Man - Conducted in Cantonese
Charles Man graduated from The University of Hong Kong with a bachelor's degree in law in 1981. He was later admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong and became a partner of Joseph SC Chan & Co. His work focuses on corporate restructuring, corporate insolvency, litigation related to debt recovery, banking and commercial law, and family disputes.
Wilson Yan - Conducted in Putonghua
Wilson Yan worked at the Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau from 2004 to 2013, specializing in economic and financial criminal offence investigation. Since then, he has focused on dispute resolution and enforcement issues in the finance sector. He has acted as the legal advisor for clients including Huatai Futures and CITIC Capital Asset Management, and listed companies like Chow Tai Fook and Pulse Electronics, in litigation and arbitration cases.
||Cantonese / Putonghua
|Date and Time
||2019/06/28 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Open to media
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.