||Mr Chris Au Young, General Manager, General Manager, Smart Airport, Airport Authority Hong Kong
Mr Chris Au Young is the General Manager of Airport Authority Hong Kong driving smart airport development for HKIA. He is a former Board Member of the Zhuhai Airport Management Company, a member of the Expert Review Panel in Logistics & Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre of HK and a representative of HKIA in the Airport Council International World IT Standing Committee.
He has over 25 years of experience in aviation business, technology and consulting sectors. He leads a number of innovation and digital initiatives to shape the future travel experience and achieve operational excellence at HKIA. Two of the innovative projects that he has involved are the "HKG My Flight" mobile app and MyTAG, which have received several awards in recent years.
|Date and Time
||2019/05/29 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
-A participation fee of $190/400 per person will be charged to cover administrative costs incurred by the Chamber.