|| Keith Enright, Google's Chief Privacy Officer
Keith Enright leads the global privacy legal team. He joined Google in March 2011. He has nearly 20 years of experience in creating and implementing programs for privacy, data stewardship, and information risk management.
Prior to joining Google, Keith served as the senior-most privacy executive at two Fortune 500 online and offline retail enterprises, as senior consultant for a leading global consulting practice, and as General Counsel for a successful advertising technology company.
Keith served a 5-year term on the Board of Directors of the International Association of Privacy Professionals. He has been a guest speaker at Harvard Law School, Stanford Law School, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and is frequently a featured speaker at industry events focusing on technology, privacy and data protection. He is a member of the Maryland Bar and holds the Certified Information Privacy Professional, U.S., and Government (CIPP/US, CIPP/G) certifications.
|Date and Time
||2019/03/26 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.