||Chef Maseano Koo, Creative Head Chef of NINETYs
Former Chef of The Peninsula Hotel (2011-2018)
- Experience of serving VIP guest event (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Hennessy, Kings from Mid-East and Hollywood stars)
- Menu tasting for the guest
- Design and plating of new dishes
Bruno Koo, Founder of NINETYs
- 13 years experience in the F&B industry
- THE YOUNGEST SENSORY JUDGE in Hong Kong Barista Championship (Age of 22, 2012)
- THE FIRST SENSORY JUDGE OF ASIA BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP from Hong Kong (Singapore - 2012)
- THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL AWARDED latte artist from Hong Kong (San Diego, US - 2011)
Bruno developed two successful coffee brands in Taipei (Artista Perfetto, 2012) and Sydney (Haven Specialty Coffee, 2014). Haven Specialty Coffee was nominated as "The Best Restaurant in Sydney - 2016" and Artista Perfetto" was nominated as "Top 10 coffee shop in Taipei" 2 months after the shop opened in 2012.
|Date and Time
||2020/03/04 18:30 to 20:30
||NINETYs SoHo, 2-4 Shelley Street, SoHo, Central, Hong Kong
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
Members @ HK$600
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.