||Guest of Honour:
Mr. Clemente Contestabile, Consul General from Consulate General of Italy in Hong Kong
|Date and Time
||2019/10/18 19:00 to 22:00
||Grand Ballroom, Conrad Hong Kong
||Closed to media
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
- HK$ 39,000 for Members / HK$ 39,000 for Non-Members (Diamond Table - *limited tables located near the stage)
- HK$ 29,000 for Members / HK$ 29,000 for Non-Members (Ruby Table)
- HK$ 2,200 for Members / HK$ 2,200 for Non-Members (Individual Ticket)
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.