||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- This event is for members only. At most 2 representatives from each member company may attend.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.
-Dress Code: Comfortable clothing and shoes (Please do not wear flip flops. For comfort and safety, we would advise against wearing high heels.)
- If the participant is vegetarian or lactose intolerant, requires a gluten-free diet, or has seafood or any food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences, please inform the Secretariat in advance on the briefing note's reply slip. Walk in Hong Kong will do their best to work with the eateries to arrange alternate tastings for the participant. Please note that the tour offers many items that are sweet or with carbohydrates, and may not be suitable for diabetics.
-The Chamber and co-organizers will not be responsible for any delay due to weather conditions (eg Typhoon 8 / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal); health and safety, security or any other reason.
- If Amber, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above is issued or in force three hours before the event (ie 12:00 noon), the event will be cancelled.
-For safety reasons, the Chamber and co-organizers can change the route or event content without prior notice.