"Sell goods! Welcome people! Prosperous Kaohsiung!" This was the slogan used by Daniel Han in his successful campaign to become the Mayor of Kaohsiung.
Han has quickly made his mark, and export and tourist numbers have increased since he took office last year. He has also proposed increasing cooperation with provinces in southern Mainland China and countries in Southeast Asia, and aimed to turn Kaohsiung into a centre for technology.
Accordingly, now is an excellent time for members to explore Kaohsiung's famous, high-quality products and its cultural, creative and technological development. The Chamber is organizing a delegation to Kaohsiung in June to learn more about the city's economy and potential. Do not miss the chance of exploring cooperation opportunities between Kaohsiung and Hong Kong, and also the exclusive face-to-face meeting with Mayor Han.
19 June (Wednesday)
- Flight KA436 (12:30 – 14:05) to Kaohsiung
- Visit Cultural and Creative Industry – MZONE
- Meeting with Pojen Group and Dinner
20 June (Thursday)
- Visit Daniel Han, Mayor of Kaohsiung
- Visit Taroko Park
- Visit FunTech Industry – KOSMOS
- Visit Jiu Zhen Nan Han Pastry House
21 June (Friday)
- Visit Meinung Farmer's Association (Shopping for Characteristic Agricultural Products)
- Visit and lunch D.E Chung Hua (Taiwan Soya-stewed Museum)
- Visit Kaohsiung Products Store (Shopping for Kaohsiung's famous and high-quality products)
- Flight KA455/CX5455 (19:20-20:50) back to Hong Kong
Click here for Registration Form
Please refer to the attached registration form for tentative itinerary and detailed expense.