Many countries have started to establish their short-term and long-term greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reduction targets in accordance with the Paris Agreement. To enhance credibility to your stakeholders by alignment with global agenda, setting Science Based Target (SBT) is crucial.
The Science Based Targets initiative has provided clearly defined near-term and long-term paths for enterprises to achieve ambitious reduction targets.
1. Overview of GHG Management, Science Based Targets and Net Zero
2. Opportunities and Challenges of Setting Ambitious GHG Reduction Targets
3. Step-by-step guidance on Target Development and Submission
4. Introduction to the Streamlined Route for SMEs and Scope 3 Emissions
5. Case Studies of Effective Corporate Carbon Management
Who Should attend:
• Management who plan and manage business strategy
• Executives involved in environment and sustainability development
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.