Resilience is your ability to adapt and move forward when things do not work out as planned. Resilient people don't dwell on failures. You acknowledge the situation, learn from your mistakes and seek to achieve what you set out to accomplish. Resilience is about mental toughness amongst adversity, challenges, when things happen beyond your control, as is the case currently, as we continue to face a pandemic. As a leader, you need to be not only resilient but also compassionate.
The following essential tips on Building Compassionate Leadership and Resilience will be covered in this 3-hour workshop:
- Understand what resilience is, and its vital role in our effectiveness at work.
- When do we need to call on our resilience?
- Integrating resilience skills into the working day and managing and leading your team with compassion.
- Treat yourself and others with compassion and empathy.
- Communicate extensively, transparently, and involve your team as much as possible in decision making processes.
- Know practical steps to enable yourself and your team to maintain its resilience. through periods of change and transition such as for past 11 months.
- Recharge and Reboot: practical skills for building stress resilience through transitions of any nature.