||Mark Loasby, Managing Director, Connect Communication
Mark Loasby is the managing director of Connect Communication. He specializes in designing and facilitating workshops that directly meet the objectives of those attending his sessions. Mark has worked with a wide range of clients, including some of the largest financial, legal and business institutions in the region, as well as high technology companies and Government departments. For 14 years he was the in-house communication consultant for JPMorgan in Asia Pacific.
Mark arrived in Hong Kong in 1984 having failed in his attempt to drive from London to Australia to attend the Commonwealth Games in Brisbane (he got as far as Zimbabwe where the car gave up). Formally an international school principal, Mark has a Masters degree in Educational Management and an Honours Degree in Cultural and Social Anthropology. He is a qualified football coach and also chairs both the British Chamber of Commerce Education Committee and the Lantau Mountain Residents Association.
|Date and Time
||2020/11/03 14:00 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$950 / Non-Members @ HK$1,150
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.