||Lalita Raman, CEO and Executive Communications Coach at Transitions Intl. Limited
Lalita Raman is an Executive Coach specializing in communication and leadership development. Lalita works with clients across the management spectrum in helping them lead stronger teams, be a persuasive communicator, manage their biases, build stronger relationships, influence people, lead a balanced life and achieve different levels of breakthroughs in order to work more effectively. Lalita has 20+ years of experience working within the financial service sector in Asia. Her career in Investment Banking across multi-functions taught her to understand behavioural patterns in people and the reality that stops people from making the best decisions in leading their life.
As a certified ICF coach, Lalita brings her training in C-IQ, Ontological Coaching, coach training based on neuroscience, and appreciative inquiry for positive change to help you understand your mindset, how your brain works and functions and thus what prevents you from moving forward or be the person you want to be. Her unique ability as a writer, mentor, and coach is in going deep, understanding people and drawing ideas out of people and helping them see their potential.
|Date and Time
||2020/08/20 09:15 to 12:15
||This workshop will take place online via ZOOM
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.