||Richard Charles, Business Writing Consultant at Connect Communication
Richard works as a consultant with clients who require support, coaching and training in workplace communication and business writing. He assesses staff needs and develops interactive, target-focused courses for specific purposes. With 30 years' experience in Hong Kong and mainland China, Richard has worked with clients as diverse as Cathay Pacific, CLP, DLA Piper, Hong Kong Clearing & Exchanges, Hong Kong Land, IBM, Li & Fung, Marks & Spencer, Moody's, ICAC, The Peninsula Hotel, Standard Chartered Bank as well more recently with government departments including the Hong Kong Police, the Legislative Council, the Monetary Authority and the Treasury.
|Date and Time
||2020/06/09 14:00 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$950 / Non-Members @ HK$1,150
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.