To support the Government's efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus, we will postpone upcoming roundtable luncheons, seminars, training programmes and networking receptions. Safeguarding public health is our top priority. We will announce the new date in due course and arrange a full refund for those who have booked. Thank you for your understanding.
It doesn't matter if you run a small local shop or a big national company; social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy.
Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, it's no passing trend. With Facebook leading the pack, it's really important to learn how to market on that platform.
Mobile device adoption rates are increasing at an incredible rate, surpassing 80% since 2016. Even more important, the average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to the average desktop conversion rates for e-commerce alone.
Did you know that 91% of people keep their mobile phone at an arm's length 24x7? Accordingly, mobile marketing is not something you want to miss.
• Basics of social media advertising
• Using Facebook ads platform
• How to get the best results for social media ads
• What is mobile marketing?
• Creating mobile experiences
• How to create an effective mobile strategy
• Tips & tricks for mobile marketing in 2020
Participants can have free access on the following online platforms:
1. Concinnity (https://tools.concinnitylimited.com/)
- 3 months access to Concinnity's SEO tool (Current free trial on the page will end in Feb 2020.)
** Value for the SEO Tool can be found in here.
2. MavSocial (https://mavsocial.com/)
- 3 months of access for the tool MavSocial for 'Advanced' or 'Business' options.
** Value of Advance and Business package can be found in here.
3. Odoo (https://www.odoo.com/)
- 12 months of access for the tool Odoo for 'CRM' and 'EDM' sections.
** Value of the Tools can be found in here.
Session 5: "Tracking and Analytics" on 13 March
(Event Code: W200313TD, please register in here)
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
||Vishwas Thakkar, Founder of Concinnity Limited
Vishwas runs Concinnity Ltd, a boutique digital consultancy specializing in analytics, marketing automation and Search Engine Optimization. He gives advice to clients from various industries, including fitness, insurance, publishing, fashion, e-commerce, and food & beverage, regarding development and implementation of online marketing strategies, to achieve predefined objectives. He is a post-graduate in Business Management and has a Bachelor's degree in Engineering majoring in Information Technology. His prior experience as a software professional involved working with various investment banks including ABN AMRO, Merrill Lynch, Thomson Reuters, Morgan Stanley and RBS. This unique blend of exposure from IT, business consulting and the digital world puts him in a unique position to understand the challenges in digital marketing and make tactical, efficient and results driven strategies.
|Date and Time
||2020/03/06 09:15 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
Members @ HK$950 / Non-Members @ HK$1,150
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.