When a prospective customer is looking for a product, restaurant, service, promotion, or anything from anywhere in the world, they're likely going to search for it on Google first. That's how Google Ads work: someone enters a search term and Google provides them a relevant ad for a product or service.
In the world of business, Google Ads can be a hugely successful tool for driving traffic, marketing your product, and getting sales. If you've been ignoring the most popular (and effective) online advertising platform in the world, it's time for you to take a second look.
In this workshop, we will be covering:
• Why online advertising
• Introducing Google & YouTube's advertising platforms
• Types of ads
• How to get started on both channels
• Tips and tricks to get best results in 2020
Participants can have free access on the following online platforms:
1. Concinnity (https://tools.concinnitylimited.com/)
- 3 months access to Concinnity's SEO tool (Current free trial on the page will end in Feb 2020.)
** Value for the SEO Tool can be found in here.
2. MavSocial (https://mavsocial.com/)
- 3 months of access for the tool MavSocial for 'Advanced' or 'Business' options.
** Value of Advance and Business package can be found in here.
3. Odoo (https://www.odoo.com/)
- 12 months of access for the tool Odoo for 'CRM' and 'EDM' sections.
** Value of the Tools can be found in here.
Session 3: "Search Engine Optimization 101" on 28 February
(Event Code: W200228TD, please register in here)
Session 4: "Social Media Advertising & Mobile Marketing" on 6 March
(Event Code: W200306TD, please register in here)
Session 5: "Tracking and Analytics" on 13 March
(Event Code: W200313TD, please register in here)