||Karin Wong, Co-founder of Adbrownies Advertising Ltd
Karin is the Co-founder of Adbrownies Advertising Group and a well recognised TVC director. With the experience gathered throughout the years, Karin successfully developed her business from a traditional advertising and production company into a marketing group providing marketing strategic solutions to clients. Leading the group to provide services including strategic planning, through-the-line advertising, video production and social media utilization, Karin has spearheaded numerous successful marketing campaigns, including the Big Waster (Environmental Protection Department), Lazy Lion (Department of Health), Chin's Family (IFEC), Sports for Charity (Sun Hung Kai Properties) & Enough Plastic (Ecodrive & NYE).
|Date and Time
||2020/02/07 09:30 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$800 / Non-Members @ HK$1,000
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.