||Elin Wong, Head of Corporate Affairs of Modern Terminals Limited
A public relations veteran with more than 25 years of experience, Ms Wong has worked at various multi-national companies including Cathay Pacific Airways, Dragonair, Cafe de Coral Group, TVBI Company Ltd and Orient Overseas (International) Ltd. She is currently the Head of Corporate Affairs at Modern Terminals Limited overseeing the corporate affairs and communications strategies of the company and is responsible for corporate branding, stakeholder engagement, corporate social responsibility (CSR), crisis and issue management, and media relations.
|Date and Time
||2020/01/10 09:30 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$800 / Non-Members @ HK$1,000
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.