MBA, MIHRM, MIAC, MICC, Certified COACH/ NLP Trainer / DISC Behavioral Analysis Consultant, Zen Meditation Coach, Himalayan Singing Bowl Healer (Certificate of Diploma)
An Inspirational Executive/Career/Life Coach, an impressive and effective leadership trainer, the Principal Consultant and Director of Mosaic Consultants Ltd, Marissa has worked up to Director's level with over twenty years of in-depth experience in the full spectrum of strategic human resources management in many big corporations. For the past 20 years, she has then focused on executive coaching and consultative training which includes coaching Chairmen, CEOs, government officials, and senior executives, leadership trainings, strategic HR management consulting, management training and development, and outplacement/career transition management, to help people release stress/unhappiness/pain through mindfulness coaching. She facilitated a series of CEO Forums with successful and renown pioneers in Hong Kong. Marissa is a Certified Behavior Consultant; Certified Coach from International Coaching Certification Program; Certified NLP Coach & Hypnotherapist; Timeline Therapy Practitioner, and Certified Trainer and Master Practitioner of NLP. She has also gone through various courses on energy healings such as Quantum touch, Energy Diagnostic & Treatment Method (EDxTM), psychodrama and psycho-Somatic (SE) healings, Himalayan Singing Bowl healing therapist from worldwide famous gurus such as Dr Raja Selvam, Dr Maggie Phillips, and Santa Ratna Shakya etc. Moreover, she has seriously learned and currently practice varied levels of Zen Meditations.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.