||Ralph Szeto, Co-Founder & Group Director of CMRS Group and Chairman of Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing (HKAIM)
Ralph received the "2015 Digital Marketer of the Year" by Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing (HKAIM) and became the first batch of Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) endorsed by HKAIM in September 2015. He is currently the Chairman of HKAIM, the board member of The Plan HK, consultant of "Pilot Cyber Youth Outreaching Project" by Caritas, The Boys'and Girls' Clubs Association (BGCA) and Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups (HKFYG), consultant of Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK), and committee members of Standing Committee on Public Engagement and Partnership of the Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS), and Hong Kong Strategy for Financial Literacy (HKSFL). He is also an appointed member of CreatSmart Initiative Vetting Committee of Create Hong Kong in 2017. In August and December 2018, Ralph is appointed as member of the Working Group on External Lighting of Environment Bureau of HKSAR Government and Fundraising Sub-Committee of Ocean Park Conservation Foundation (OPCF) Hong Kong respectively.
|Date and Time
||2019/01/18 09:30 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
+$50 for booking offline
- HK$ 800 for Members / HK$ 1,000 for Non-Members (Fee per workshop)
- HK$ 720 for Members / HK$ 900 for Non-Members (*Special 10% off for the same person enrolling in two workshops or more of the same series)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.