Since its launch in 2002, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® ("LSP") Method has proven as a well-researched team facilitation tool for enhanced team collaborations, in terms of communications, problem solving, decision-making, and creative thinking.
This 1-day highly interactive workshop aims to provide participants training on a good mix of win-win-win collaborative mindset, skills and strategies including insights for gaining ways to resolve conflicts as well as influential ability to refine team connection.
Key objectives of this workshop
• Analyse and determine the right and true problem to resolve (vs. ones you need to avoid and ignore)
• Know how better to think and behave with flexibility and to make others feel more comfortable in working with you as a team
• Develop effective strategies for making decisions
• Know how better to implement and monitor your personal and business decisions
• Gain good insights of how LSP Method is relevant for change management, decision making and problem solving for you and your team at work