Brenda Lee, Executive Director of Business Services, Tricor Hong Kong
Brenda Lee is the executive director who leads the Business Services Division of Tricor Hong Kong, overseeing the business operation of 150+ accounting professionals serving MNC and listed clients. Brenda has over 20 years of experience gained from various professional services firms: Grant Thornton, Coopers & Lybrand and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Brenda has a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from Monash University in Australia and is a Fellow Member of both the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA) and CPA Australia (CPAA). She is specialized in accounting, payroll outsourcing, tax compliance, business advisory as well as liquidation services. She has been involved in a wide range of assignments serving clients in different industries such as banking and financial institutions, pharmaceutical, investment holding, consulting, retail and trading.
Caron Lee, Executive Director of Corporate Services, Tricor Hong Kong
Caron Lee possesses more than 25 years of experience in the company secretary profession. She is familiar with the listing rules of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange, the Companies Ordinance as well as compliance requirements for offshore companies. She is an Executive Director of Corporate Services of Tricor Hong Kong and has been providing corporate secretarial and compliance services to Hong Kong listed companies as well as multinational, private and offshore companies. Caron currently holds company secretary positions in China Everbright Bank Company Limited (stock code: 6818), China Aoyuan Group Limited (stock code: 3883), Honghua Group Limited (stock code: 196), China Shanshui Cement Group Limited (stock code: 691), China National Building Material Company Limited (stock code: 3323), Hong Kong Johnson Holdings Co., Ltd. (stock code: 1955) and Luye Pharma Group Limited (stock code: 2186).
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.