As the Greater Bay Area develops, an enormous number of opportunities continue to emerge for Hong Kong businesses and individual investors. To attract more investment, the GBA cities have been updating their regulations in a wide range of sectors, as an ongoing process of opening up and reform.
Many of these regulatory updates aim to benefit overseas and Hong Kong businesses and investors, in areas such as business set-up, tax, employment, asset management and legal disputes. Due to the frequency and sheer number of changes, businesses may find it difficult to keep track of all the changes.
In order not to miss out any related opportunities, investors and corporates should keep up to date with all the latest developments in the GBA.
To help member stay informed about the regulatory framework in the GBA, the Chamber has invited a panel of government official and tax expert to share with members their insights on the following topics:
- Introduction of city development and strategy, and government policies and services in Guangzhou;
- Introduction of business cooperation environment of Guangzhou;
- Guangzhou industry overview and development status and focus;
- Tax considerations for investment in Guangzhou; and
- Financial support and tax incentives for foreign investment in Guangzhou.