Partner, Global Employer Services, Deloitte China
Rebecca is a partner of the Global Employer Services team based in Hong Kong supporting growth in the Southern China markets. Before returning to Hong Kong in 2020, Rebecca worked in Beijing and Shanghai for 18 years. She focuses on complex global expatriate tax, and inbound and outbound mobility programmes across various scales and industries. Additional focuses include China employment tax initiatives, tax effective compensation and benefit structuring, equity incentive plan design and implementation, cross-border taxation, and advising high net-worth individuals.
Director, Global Employer Services, Deloitte China
Kenneth is a Director of Deloitte's Global Employer Services team in Hong Kong. He specialises in employment related matters, including Hong Kong / PRC tax compliance and advisory, tax planning strategies, reward and compensation design, and equity compensation. Kenneth also has extensive experience in assisting local and multinational companies on the design and management of their expatriate programmes from the tax compliance, tax planning and policy design perspectives. Kenneth is experienced in handling tax audits and negotiating with tax authorities.
Manager, Global Employer Services, Deloitte China
Kelvin is a Manager of Deloitte's Global Employer Services team in Hong Kong with experience in global mobility and personal income tax. Specializing in Hong Kong and U.S. individual income tax, Kelvin has extensive experience in mobility programmes and policies including tax equalization and assignment programmes. Kelvin’s clients include multinational financial institutions, private equity funds, manufacturing companies, and high-net-worth individuals.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Details such as the webinar link will be sent to attendee by ZOOM email 3 days before the event.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.