Bruno Lee, Immediate Past Chairman, Hong Kong Investment Funds Association
Based in Hong Kong, Bruno leads Manulife's entire Wealth and Asset Management retail distribution in Asia. In this role, he is responsible for the delivery of the firm's wealth and asset management business strategy and solutions through various distribution channels, including Manulife's agency force and intermediary channels across Asia. He also contributes to the formulation of the solutions to ensure they best meet the clients' needs. Under Bruno's leadership, the retail wealth distribution organization provides distribution support on wealth management products to the firm's agency channels. He also oversees the expansion of the bank partnerships by securing new partners and enhancing the firm's wholesaling capabilities. Bruno was a member of the steering committee for the Hong Kong Strategy for Financial Literacy, Investor Education Centre, (now renamed as Investor Financial Education Council) under Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) and was a member of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council Financial Services Advisory Committee. He is currently the member of the Executive Committee of Hong Kong Investment Funds Association and Hong Kong Academy of Finance.
Sally Wong, Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Investment Funds Association
Sally Wong is the Chief Executive Officer of the Hong Kong Investment Funds Association, which is a non-profit-making organization that represents the asset management industry in Hong Kong. She represents the industry in liaising with the authorities, legislators, media and other stakeholder groups to discuss issues that have implications to the Hong Kong mutual fund market and the Mandatory Provident Fund ("MPF") Schemes market. She also takes an active role in investor education and research initiatives. Sally is a member of the 8th Steering Committee on ChinaBond Indices Experts of the China Central Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. and a core member of the China Ageing Finance Forum 50. She is a Vice President of Hong Kong Green Finance Association ("HKGFA") and is the Co-chair of ESG Disclosure and Integration Working Group under HKGFA. She sits on the SFC Committee on Real Estate Investment Trusts, the SFC Public Shareholders Group, MPF Guidelines Committee and the Hang Seng Index Advisory Committee.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.