Emil Chan, FinTech Committee Chairman, Smart City Consortium
Emil is a Fintech evangelist with over 20 years' experience in managing IT and business transformation projects in international financial institutions. He previously worked for several sizeable international banks, including Credit Suisse and BayernLB in the roles of First Vice President, Head of IT in Asia Pacific, Project Director and Operations Manager AP. He has extensive experience in both business and IT consulting, encompassing design, setup, leading and managing of cross-border projects throughout Asia. He is an adjunct professor, a visiting lecturer as well as an advisor of various departments of local universities, including HKU, PolyU, CityU, Hang Seng U, Lingnan U and VTC. In the past 10 years, he participated actively in voluntary community services in related to popular adoption of technology. He is the Founding Chairman of the Association of Cloud and Mobile Computing Professionals, The Fintech Committee Chairman of the Smart City Consortium, Hon. Secretary and Board Member of Invotech, Vice Chairman of Hong Kong New Emerging Technology Education Association, Supervisory Committee Member of iProA and the Honorary Chairman of StartHK.
Stefano Fois, Senior Manager, CIO Advisory Practice Lead, Sia Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd
Stefano leads the CIO Advisory practice for Sia Partners in Asia and has over 10 years' experience in the CIO Advisory domain for different business sectors. In particular, he has developed strong experience in Information Security (Data Protection) for the Insurance, Banking and Manufacturing industries. He has been leading various maturity assessments, remediation programmes and cost optimization initiatives as project manager and Subject Matter Expert.
Napoleon Wong, Barrister-at-law, Albert Luk’s Chambers
Napoleon have completed his Postgraduate Certificate in Laws at City University of Hong Kong, and is currently practising as a barrister in Albert Luk’s Chambers. He have completed his LLB in Coventry University in the United Kingdom, completed his LLM ft Intellectual Property in Queen Mary University of London and completed the distant learn from the World Intellectual Property Organization. Napoleon have also served as an IP Ambassador for the Intellectual Property Department.
Helina Lo, Managing Director, Head of Risk Regulatory and Compliance, Sia Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd
Helina has over 20 years of consulting and in-house banking experience, and heads up the Risk and Regulatory Compliance practice for Sia Partners in Asia. She has in-depth knowledge and extensive experience on advisory and project delivery for a wide spectrum of regional and local projects on compliance, risk, operations, finance and cross functions in the financial services industry. Helina has a keen interest in technology and innovation disrupting Risk and Compliance. She has CPA, CISA and PMP professional qualification. She is also a core member of the FinTech Association of Hong Kong's RegTech Committee.
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.