||CK Lee, Managing Director, C K Lee & Associates
C.K. Lee is Founder and Managing Director of C.K. Lee & Associates, a human capital consulting and talent development organization. He has worked with more than 100 Fortune 500 and blue-chip corporations in the financial, consumer goods, TMT and pharmaceutical sectors across the Asia Pacific.
Lee is a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in the U.K. He is the author of three management best-sellers, and a regular magazine columnist and radio host.
Alan Lo, Co-founder, Duddell's
Alan Lo is co-founder of Duddell's, a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant and bar. Lo has many years of experience in the hospitality sector, having worked for project management and development teams at a number of international hotel groups.
He is active in promoting design, creativity and tourism in Hong Kong, serving on a number of government and non-government bodies including Design Trust, Para Site and Art Basel's Global Patrons Council.
Lo also served on a number of government committees including Hong Kong Arts Development Council, Liquor Licensing Board, Harbourfront Commission, Business Facilitation Advisory Committee, Qualification Framework Catering Industry Advisory Committee, and Tourism Strategy Group. He holds an AB in architecture from Princeton University.
Carlotta Wong, Co-founder, Lexington Ltd
Carlotta Wong is the co-founder and Chairman of Lexington Limited, which produces innovative and sustainable consumer goods to reduce single-use plastic and paper waste.
Wong oversees the company's business operations and strategic direction to drive growth across their presence in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Asia. She also leads the product team in ideation, research and development, and production. Under her leadership, Lexington has grown rapidly and its house brand, Lexngo, was recognised for design excellence and creative innovation at the first Silk Road Women's Innovation Design Competition in 2017.
Wong has a wealth of experience in driving brand transformations in the consumer goods industry. In 2018, she received the Greater Bay Area Outstanding Young Women Entrepreneur Award.
About Lexngo Vedio
Kevin Ng, Managing Director, Tsangs Group
Kevin Ng has many years of financial services experience in the Greater China and Asia Pacific region. He has participated in many large projects for banks including Bank of Communications, Shanghai Commercial Bank and CITIC Bank. He has also been involved in major transactions of listed companies, including acquisitions and private placements.
Ng is an expert in capital markets and M&A, and provides strategic consultancy services to Hong Kong and Mainland listed companies, including IPO and placement. He also focuses on helping Hong Kong's financial industry to take advantage of the new opportunities arising as a result of the Greater Bay Area and Belt and Road initiatives.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.