||[Day 1] 16 June 11:00 - 12:30
Topic: Prospects of 14th Five-Year Plan and Development of Hong Kong's Economy
Andrew Au, Government Economist, HKSAR
Hongbin Cai, Dean and Chair of Economics, Faculty of Business and Economics, The University of Hong Kong
Thomas Chan, Director, One Belt One Road Research Institute of the Chu Hai College of Higher Education, Hong Kong
Eric S C Ma, Chief Executive Officer, NWS Holdings Limited
[Day 2] 17 June 11:00 - 12:30
Topic：Hong Kong's Role and Opportunities in the 14th Five-Year Plan
KC Chan, Chairman, WeLab; Former Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury
Nick Chan, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs; Vice Chairman, Legal Committee of HKGCC
Monica Lee-Müller, Managing Director, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (Management) Limited
Wilson Kwong, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd; Vice Chairman, Environment & Sustainability Committee of HKGCC
Albert Wong, CEO, The Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.