• Tony Lam, Acting Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data of Hong Kong
• Dorothy Chau, Co-Chair of International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), Hong Kong Chapter
• Mohan Datwani, Solicitor, Senior Director, Head of Technical & Research, The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries
• Scott Thiel, Partner, DLA Piper
(Moderator) Helina Lo, Head of Risk and Regulatory Compliance, Sia Partners Hong Kong
Brian Lin, PMP, CAMS, Lean Sigma Black Belt, Manager, Sia Partners Hong Kong
Brian has over 8 years of experience in regulation compliance practices. He has been involved in various regulatory projects and possesses in-depth industry knowledge of data protection, anti-money laundering/ counter-financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), tax compliance and regulators' handling experience. He is also experienced in leading the process optimization using six-sigma methodology.
Stefano Fois, CISSP, Manager, Sia Partners Hong Kong
Stefano has 10 years' experience in the CIO advisory practice for different business sectors. In particular, he has developed strong experience in information security (data protection), for the insurance, banking and manufacturing industries. He has been leading maturity assessments, remediation programmes and cost optimization initiatives as a project manager and for SMEs.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.