||Kin Chong U, Managing Partner, Signium Management Consulting Ltd
Kin has 20 years of experience in leadership and organizational development. He has provided consultancy services for the top management team of many leading companies to enhance their leadership capabilities and organizational strengths. His recent clients include LVMH, Knorr-Bremse, ThyssenKrupp, Clariant, Hang Seng Bank, Global Payments, Japan Tobacco International, City University of Hong Kong and Hong Kong Hospital Authority. Prior to joining Signium, Kin was the Director, Organizational and Leadership Development at KPMG China, where he was responsible for designing and implementing various strategic talent and organizational development initiatives. Before moving to an in-house role at KPMG, Kin was the General Manager for SHL (now CEB) China and Taiwan where he managed the consulting and assessment solutions business across Greater China.
Kin is a trained coach and certified to use a wide range of leading psychometric assessment tools. He also serves on many HR advisory boards and is a frequent speaker at public forums.
|Date and Time
||2019/04/09 09:30 to 12:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.