||Winnie Tam is the Chairman of the Communications Authority (CA), the independent statutory regulatory body of the communications sector in Hong Kong.
Tam was admitted to practise as a barrister in England and Wales, and as a barrister and solicitor in Singapore and the Australian Capital Territory. Her legal practice is in the area of civil and commercial litigation and arbitration, with expertise in intellectual property, entertainment and IT law.
She was appointed Senior Counsel of the Hong Kong Bar in 2006, and is a former Chairman of the Hong Kong Bar Association (2015 to 2017). Since 2015, she has served as a Recorder of the Court of First Instance, High Court of the Hong Kong SAR.
Tam also serves as member of the Hong Kong Tourism Board, the Chief Executive's Council of Advisers on Innovation and Strategic Development, the Law Reform Commission, and the boards of the Hong Kong Philharmonic Society and the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority.
|Date and Time
||2019/04/01 16:30 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1266
||Members @ HK$170
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 working days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.