Modern manufacturing is growing more complex day by day - batch sizes are smaller, lead times are shorter, and quality expectations are higher. To thrive in the Industry 4.0 era, manufacturing is undergoing a tremendous transformation by solving their challenges through Internet of Things ("IoT"), Artificial Intelligence ("AI") and Robotics. It is vital for manufacturers to embrace AI to enhance performance, shorten production cycle and improve cost control, safety and efficiency. How can manufacturers take advantage of new technologies to innovate, differentiate and grow? How should businesses leverage key technologies to engage with and create new value for your customers?
A dedicated panel of speakers will discuss the problems facing today's factories and recent advances in IoT and AI which allow factory owners to identify shop floor and worker problems in real-time and analyze root causes.
Below is the Programme Rundown of the seminar.
1. 2:00 - 2:30pm: Registration and Booth Viewing
2. 2:30 - 3:00pm: Real time Shop Floor Operation Monitoring through AI Applications by Mr Ken Law, CEO, MotherApp
3. 3:00 - 3:20pm: Smart Manufacturing Case Sharing (Speaker to be confirmed)
4. 3:20 - 3:40pm: Accelerate Time to Actionable Insights with AI Reference Architecture by Mr Thomas Cheung, PowerAI Business Development Manager, IBM China/Hong Kong Limited
5. 3:40 - 4:00pm: Panel Discussion and Q&A Session