||Wendy Choy, Director (Client Services), MerchantCantos
Wendy is a Director with for MerchantCantos-- Brunswick's creative communications agency. She brings with her over ten years' experience advising global and regional communications for corporate, financial services and consumer brands.
Wendy was previously the Lead for Marketing Communications at a Singapore transport services company, where she led integrated campaigns, mobile app development, and website projects. Before that, she held communications planning roles with Ogilvy, Finsbury and FTI in Hong Kong, as well as with Ogilvy in Singapore and Yangon. Her clients have included, Alibaba, Ant Financial, AIIB, COFCO, FWD, HSBC, Melco, Shanda, UPS, Unilever and WTT.
Nick Read, Technical Project Manager, MerchantCantos
Nick is a Technical Project Manager with MerchantCantos, responsible for the delivery of digital projects in Hong Kong. Since joining, Nick has managed projects with clients including Alibaba, Ant Financial and PCG Group and has provided digital consultation for several listed companies across Asia.
Nick was previously Associate Director of Digital Butter, a leading boutique digital agency in Hong Kong, where he managed full-cycle web projects and oversaw accounts for both local and international clients including Blackrock and Manulife. He also worked extensively with the Hong Kong Rugby Union and Hong Kong Sevens delivering a range of digital solutions over a period of 5 years.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.