Are you keen to look good, speak well and be seen as a great leader in your organization?
Do you want to motivate your team to perform or simply command attention without saying a word?
Executive Presence is your answer.
EXECUTIVE PRESENCE (EP) is considered as the key differentiator in the corporate world, especially for senior executives, departmental leaders and managers – who have accumulated substantial experience in their respective roles and industry – to stand out, get recognized, and make a real impact.
It is also considered as a catalyst that builds influence and motivates people to act in the way the leader wants. It is a balanced combination of personality, expertise, communication, style and appearance.
The good news is – EP CAN be trained and learned.
Strengthen your EP now, before others take your dream job from you!
• Understand your communication style and how to articulate your messages to convey authenticity, approachability and expertise
• Learn the techniques of assertive communication to demonstrate leadership and command attention in a fast-paced environment
• Crack the "non-verbal codes": master your body language to project confidence and show your charisma in formal presentations as well as informal gatherings
• Diplomatic communication skills to build relationship, and handle objections, crisis, or adversity in a multi-cultural workplace
• Forge a real connection with others with humility and empathy
Who should join this workshop:
• C-suite, 2nd-tier executives, senior managers and high-potential leaders in MNCs and regional companies who want to demonstrate their best self and lead more effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• Executives, managers and professionals who are new to a company/culture and want to have a smooth integration, build good relationships with people from different functions and seniorities
• Executives who feel they have reached the "glass ceiling" in their organizations but have a strong will to rise to the next level
• Business owners who want to win more trust from clients and get more business locally and globally
Join us for this Executive Presence workshop series. This 3-session Executive Presence workshop is tailored to provide specific ideas, constructive comments and actionable steps for you to immediately improve your executive presence so that you can make a greater influence to your people, at your workplace, and in your industry.
Other sessions under Executive Presence Series
Session 2: "Personal Brand Development for Career Success" on 3 August
(Event Code: W210803TD, please register in here)
Session 3: "Business Etiquette in Multi-cultural Workplace" on 19 August
(Event Code: W210819TD, please register in here)
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.