Social media is a powerful tool for branding. With the right strategy, it can help you attract and engage with new customers, build your reputation as an expert and thought leader in your industry, and promote your products to customers. But all of that potential goes to waste if you don't have a strong brand story to tell on social media.
Brand storytelling is one of the most powerful marketing tools. It can be used to create an emotional connection and keep your brand at the top of mind with consumers.
Who Is This Programme For?
• Founders & Entrepreneurs
• Brand Managers & Directors
• Marketing Managers & Directors
• Marketing, Digital/Social Media Marketing, Communication, and Creative Leaders
• The Power of Branding on Social Media
• Transforming Your Digital Branding Strategy
• Building Winning Content for Your Brand
• Case Study
• Expert Implementation Tips & Tools
With these skills in hand, you can transform your marketing strategy into one that engages customers and drives sales.
Other sessions under Social Media Marketing Level-up Series
Session 2: "Live Streaming for Brands" on 25 June
(Event Code: W210625TD, please register in here)
Session 3: "Brand Instagram Marketing" on 14 July
(Event Code: W210714TD, please register in here)
Session 4: "Social Media Marketing Next" on 22 July
(Event Code: W210722TD, please register in here)
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.