Social media has changed the world — why is your marketing strategy still the same? It's everywhere you look; everyone from teenagers to grandmothers are tweeting, sharing photos on Instagram, and updating status on Facebook. It's changed how people connect with one another, which means old marketing tactics aren't as effective as they once were. It is easy to assume that a great product or service will sell itself, but it's rarely the case. Marketers have to utilize different types of content to tell a story, increase engagement around the content, and then repurpose it for different channels to maximize visibility. Content marketing is no longer a trend; it's an important part of digital marketing that is here to stay. In this mobile era, digital channel plays a crucial role in marketing. How can your promotional message stand out in the "e-ocean"? How can you engage your fans and turn the experience into business?
· Understand what content marketing is
· Create a content marketing strategy for social media
· Use content marketing to attract, nurture, and generate leads
· Build an editorial calendar to organize and plan content marketing activities
· Identify the essential elements for content marketing success
· Create processes to support the creation of great content
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event and Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises. We also kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event