Founder and Managing Director, Sales Dragon Consulting
Jack is Asia's leading sales expert for business professionals and founder of Sales Dragon Consulting. His mission is to create Sales Dragons – sales professionals and leaders with exceptional performance who have mastered the art and science of sales.
With 25 years of experience in Asia, Jack is an award-winning salesperson accomplishing lifetime individual sales in excess of HK$1.65 billion. In Jack's management career, he led a team of 35 salespeople across 7 offices in Asia Pacific for Donnelley Financial Solutions, achieving record growth across multiple on-line and off-line businesses. In 2019, he left the corporate world to establish Sales Dragon Consulting. He now helps companies of all sizes grow their business by advising and mentoring managers and sales teams on how to boost sales performance.
|Date and Time
||2020/07/22 09:15 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.