Intimex Business Solutions Company Limited
Ivan Fok has over 15 years' experience in e-commerce and business development. He has delivered lectures covering e-commerce and online marketing as an instructor in universities, HKTDC, FHKI, CMA, CPA Australia, HKICPA, ET Business College, YOT and TID. He has also successfully helped over 6,000 Hong Kong corporate clients with their e-commerce business by offering web site development, online marketing and consultancy services.
Intimex Business Solution Co. Ltd, established over 23 years ago, has served over 6,000 clients, including large corporate and SMEs, multinationals, government departments as well as charities. Intimex provides reliable online platform and website system setup services, including mobile website, web store system, online trading system, email promotion system, online payment system, internet marketing and government funding consultancy services
|Date and Time
||2020/04/17 14:30 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Please be considerate to others and wear a mask while in the Chamber to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.