||K.K. Yuen, Director of Muse Consultancy Group Limited
KK is a veteran journalist and a public affairs specialist, with nearly 30 years' experience in the media, and several years' in the senior management position of communications consultancies. He had been Head of Political Desk of Hong Kong Economic Journal, and a column writer for the paper. Familiar with the operations of the government and the media, KK is strong at devising media and public affairs strategies, managing issues and crises, conducting policy lobbying, retaining media relations as well as conducting training workshops.
KK has rich experience in stakeholder engagement and media relations. He has worked on the consultation of the Population Policy for the Policy and Project Co-ordination Unit of Chief Secretary for Administration's Office, and public engagement of the Public Transport Plan in connection with the Commissioning of MTR West Island Line and South Island Line (East) for Transport Department. He is now the public affairs consultant for Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Dentistry of The University of Hong Kong, Swire Group & Dairy Farm Group, etc.
|Date and Time
||2020/01/15 09:30 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$800 / Non-Members @ HK$1,000
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.