Training Manager and Corporate Trainer, Dale Carnegie Training Hong Kong & Macau
• 15+ years business experience in New Zealand Public Service, Telecommunications Engineering, Learning and Development
• Full-time Corporate Trainer, Facilitator and Consultant; trained 10,000+ participants since 2010
• Delivered training programs in 10 countries in Asia Pacific
• Southern China, Hong Kong & Macau Public Speaking Champion
Industry Training Experience
Banking, Finance, Insurance, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail, Hospitality, Food & Beverages, Luxury, Consumer Electronics, Biochemical, Health, Engineering, Telecommunications, eCommerce, Commercial Vehicles, Constructions, Education and multi-disciplined commercial groups
Education and Certifications
• Graduate Diploma in Adult Education and Training (with Distinction)
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.