||Nora Cheng, Corporate Trainer, Dale Carnegie Hong Kong & Macau
Nora Cheng has been a trainer for Dale Carnegie Training of Hong Kong & Macau for more than 5 years, in addition to being a business owner in Hong Kong. Nora has trained professionals in the Government/ Public Service, Finance, Shipping, Legal, Consulting, Technology, Education, Health, and Hospitality sectors. Her clients include Cyberport Management, DHL Global, Gucci, Hong Kong Modern Terminal, Hong Kong Tourism Board, HSBC, Leighton Construction, Hong Kong Land, Messe Frankfurt, CLP Holdings, Gammon Construction and many others.
Nora is a lead trainer in Skills for Success, and certified in High Impact Presentations. Nora has led training sessions on Customer Service, Human Resource Management, Coaching, Team Engagement, Appraisals and many more.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.